Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Silent Soldiers Vampire Series Character Interview


I wanted to change things up a little bit here on my blog. As you can tell I have been reworking the look. I appreciate everybody that liked the new header on our Facebook page. I want to try something new. Over the next few weeks we are going to invite some of the main characters here to the Eerie Alliance Blog for interviews. We are going to ask them 10 questions. If you have any questions you would like to ask them feel free to leave them in the comments and maybe I can invite them back for a part two to this interview.

So, first up of course we have the Silent Soldiers leader himself, Luke! Hope you enjoy!

Travis:   I want to thank you, Luke for taking the time to come over here to Eerie Alliance and help your fans get to know you a little better.
Luke:     What do you mean fans? I didn’t know I had any fans!
Travis:   Of course you have fans, Luke.
Luke:     That’s cool, kind of creepy, but cool all the same.
Travis:   I’ll try to make this as painless as possible. I have 10 for you today Luke!
Luke:     Ask away! I’ve been waiting all day for this. I think it will be fun.
Travis:   What is your full name?
Luke:     My name is Lucas Stallings. If I have fans shouldn’t they already know that?
Travis:   Don’t be rude Luke. Some of the Eerie Alliance followers haven’t read The Silent Soldiers book yet.
Luke:     Well what are they waiting for?
Travis:   Let’s move on shall we? Do you have a nickname or alternate identity?
Luke:     I don’t really have a nickname, everybody just calls me Luke.
Travis:   Describe your hair. What color is it?
Luke:     Well, I would say my hair is sort of a dirty blonde color, but as you know it turns almost white when…
Travis:   Whoa! Wait! Luke, like I said, some of the Eerie Alliance readers haven’t read the book yet. You can’t be going and letting out any spoilers now.
Luke:     Well how am I supposed to know what’s a spoiler and what aint?
Travis:   Good question. I’ll do my best to warn you I guess. Next question.  What color are your eyes?
Luke:     Well, they are blue, but I am guessing you don’t want me to tell them about when they change?
Travis:   You guessed right ha ha ha. Do you have any allergies, diseases, debilitating injuries, or other physical weaknesses?
Luke:     Wow! That’s a big question. As far as sickness goes, supernatural beings don’t usually get sick very often. When it comes to injuries I personally heal nearly instantly. At least I have so far. And, I don’t yet know of any weaknesses because I haven’t run across any. I figure there is something out there that will hurt me but I don’t have any vampire or werewolf weaknesses.
Travis:   Do you have any scars, tattoos or birthmarks?
Luke:     I don’t have any scars or birthmarks, but I do have a tat…
Travis:   Hey! Don’t finish that! Another spoiler, Luke.
Luke:     Sorry!
Travis:   Do you wear perfume or cologne?
Luke:     I don’t usually wear any just because it doesn’t smell to me like it does to you. My sense of smell is so great that I smell the individual chemicals instead of the smell you guys do. I prefer not to personally.
Travis:   Are you left or right-handed?
Luke:     Before I got my powers I was right-handed, but now I can use both equally. It’s pretty cool actually.
Travis:   Are you spontaneous or do you always need to have a plan?
Luke:     I would say I am a little of both. When it comes to protecting my family and friends I will do whatever it takes even if it seems spontaneous. My senses and instincts are at such high levels though that I can come up with a plan in the blink of an eye.
Travis:   How well do you work under pressure?
Luke:     Oh, man, my whole life is pretty much pressure now. As many catastrophes as me and my family go through, we are always under pressure.
Travis:   Well, Luke, that’s ten questions. Mind if we ask you one more?
Luke:     Man! That was fast! No, I don’t mind at all.
Travis:   Ok, here it goes. Do you have any secrets?
Luke:     That’s a little personal don’t you think? I’m not ready to talk about that yet. And I know you would just stop me anyway, because I know that is a HUGE spoiler right?
Travis:   I guess you’re right again, Luke. I’m kind of glad you didn’t answer now. That definitely would have been a HUGE spoiler indeed. I know you’re busy, so I want to thank you again for coming by. I hope you will come again soon. I know the fans will love hearing from you again.
Luke:     Absolutely! I would love to stop by again.

Well I hope you enjoyed the interview with Luke from The Silent Soldiers. I haven’t decided exactly which one will be next, but I have narrowed down my choice to either Ava or Jenna. Gotta let the girls talk too.

I hope you guys are excited as I am about the upcoming release of The Silent Soldiers: Back To School. This is the second book in the series and I had the best time writing it for you. We have heard from several fans who really like this new young adult vampire series. I thank everybody that continues to follow along with this story. As long as you are entertained, I will continue to write!!


Hope you ALL have an AMAZING NEW YEAR!! 
Happy New Years Eve Everybody!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment