Monday, December 23, 2013

I Started Writing A New Book Today

Hey everybody!! I wanted to share what I was working on with you. Since I have Back To School finished and waiting on the final book cover I have decided to bring you something different. I woke up this morning thinking about ghosts. I don't really know what made me think about ghosts because I don't remember dreaming about them or anything. 

Anyway, a little teaser to the story is this question... What would you do if you woke up one day and nobody could see or hear you? That's all you get for now but stay tuned as the new Young Adult Ghost Novel comes to life. I haven't even though of a name for it yet. Any suggestions as to what your idea of a cool ghost book title would be? 

Leave your ideas in the comments below and you just might win yourself a free copy if your idea helps me title the book!! 

So, off I go back to the world of writing. The ideas are flooding and my fingers are working diligently to keep up!!

Have a Blessed Christmas Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment