Saturday, March 2, 2013

LOOK AT THIS!!! MY VERY FIRST REVIEW!!!!

Hey everybody!! I am so excited I just HAD to share this!!! I got my very first review on my new book!!! Check it out.....

Reviews

Log-in to write a Review Log-in to add a Video Review

Review by: Mendy D on March 02, 2013 : starstarstarstar
I just finished reading this book, and I must say that it is one of the best young adult books I have ever read. It's full of action, suspense, and mystery. There is some plot twists and turns that are easy to figure out before you get there, but overall, for a first time published author, it is a home run. I'm looking forward to seeing more from this author, particularly in regards to this series.

Travis, well done. You get four stars from me due to predictable plot twists. If I could, I'd give it 4.5 stars. Great job on this first book.

So, when's the next book comin out? HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment